EILAN HOTEL & SPA
January 26-29, 2017
Our 71st Annual Meeting will be held at the beautiful Eilan Hotel and Spa in San Antonio.
A block of rooms have been reserved for Januay 26 - 29, 2017. The special room rate of $159.00/night will be available until January 3rd, 2017 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
If you call, please be sure to mention you are with the Texas Orthodontic Study Club to secure your discounted rate.
Please note: The Destination Amenity Fee has been waived for our group, however, it automatically prints up on the confirmations. The hotel says to just disregard that.
Creating a Dynamic and Efficient Team
In this exciting and informative talk, Charlene White will discuss topics that hit home to every team member. Happy teams are more productive. Staff will learn how to pinpoint key frustrations that occur in the dental office and come up with proactive solutions. The doctors and every team member, both clinical and business, will benefit from this day with Charlene White. Everyone will leave feeling like they are better prepared to create a "happy atmosphere" each day. "Through my in-office consulting services, I have the opportunity to work with many teams all across the country and I find one common denominator in successful practices. That is having a happy, enthusiastic team. This is what I call TEAM POWER. Unfortunately, not everybody really understands the elements that go into creating a happy, harmonious team. That is what I am going to share with you. Through this seminar, I will show you how you can create team power in your office and enjoy all the benefits that come with it!"
BENEFITS OF HAVING A HAPPY AND HARMONIOUS TEAM:
- Reduced Stress
- Increased Production
- More Patient Referrals
- Improved Efficiency
- Less Turnover and Absenteeism
- Happier Working Environment
HERE'S JUST A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The 5 major benefits that a happy, harmonious team can provide your dental practice.
- The importance of having a team value system and how to create your own
- To be aware of the 4 major circumstances that can cause conflict between team members.
- Solutions to help circumvent the occurrence of conflicts.
- The different personalities that combine to make your team and how each personality brings something special and unique to the practice.
- The 5 events that make your team most vulnerable to conflicts and how to prevent them from affecting your team’s progress.
- To stop the sub-grouping that breaks down office morale.
- What really keeps a team together and builds longevity in the dental practice.
- 7 specific ways to build team spirit
- Creating consistent standards
- Improve interoffice communications
- What to do when the unexpected happens
- Keys to marketing the practice
- Effective staff meetings
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday - January 27, 2017
2:30pm - 4:30pm
Registration + Exhibitor Time (Sala Cristallo, Grand Foyer + Sala Vista)
5:00pm - 7:00pm
TOSC Cocktail Party (Palio Ballroom)
Please join us for this special evening featuring food by celebrity Chef Stephan Pyle's restaurant, Sustenio, with Dr. Bud Luecke performing live with his band Morning. *Ticketed Event.
Dinner on your own - Go Experience Downtown San Antonio or one of the nearby restaurants such as Uniko, Piatti, Sustenio, or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
SATURDAY - JANUARY 28, 2017
7:00am - 8:00am
Breakfast (Sala Promenade)
8:00am - 10:00am
Staff Program (Sala Promenade)
10:00am - 11:00am
Doctor + Staff Coffee Break with Exhibitors (Grand Foyer + Sala Vista)
11:00am - 12:00pm
Staff Program cont’d (Sala Promenade)
12:00pm - 1:30pm
Lunch + Fred F. Schudy Awards Ceremony (Palio Ballroom)
1:30pm - 4:00pm
Staff Program cont'd (Sala Promenade)
4:00pm - 5:00pm
Staff Coffee + Treats with the Exhibitors (Grand Foyer)
Saturday Evening TOSC Party - (Piatta Restaurant + Bar) *Ticketed Event